Wednesday, December 14, 2011

M#5: When crusaders attack...

          As I fly off into the great land of religion, the holy land of Jerusalem, I wonder how my friends are faring. I arrive in Jerusalem to be greeted by them profusely. I follow them along into the Jewish quarter of town. Until I find my own place to sleep, I'll have to stay with them. They showed me many of their great historical buildings, such as Hurva square and Herod's Temple, That's when things started to go horribly wrong. A bell rung, people stated yelling, a man was screaming throughout the city, "THE CRUSADERS ARE COMING, THE CRUSADERS ARE COMING!"
           I didn't quite know what to do, I mean everybody was running and I didn't even have a clue of what was going on! I ran into the temple. Unluckily my friends didn't make it in. I wished I could do something but I could only stand and watch as the horrors happened. There was a luster to the dark red blood. There were miscellaneous limbs all over the place.
           They were beaten down and slaughtered viciously, they were torn apart. The men with the red crosses yelled and killed for what they thought was god and Jesus. We thought otherwise. I felt like I was about to puke. This was upright disgusting the way they just rampaged through and killed everyone in sight. They kicked and spit on them, all because of their religion this was not okay.
           I formulated a plan to save these people. I needed to do this. I had to use my time travel to get back to before I came in. Then help everyone escape and leave it up to the guards to save us, because if one thing was for sure we really couldn't. I needed to act quickly, they would find me soon if I didn't.
"Over there! There is one trying to hide from us!"
           Vwerp!!! crash!!!! 
            And now we're back to square one, but with a new outlook! "Everyone go back to your home lands it is not safe here!" I yelled, " The crusader are coming and you will all die if you don't leave now!"
            Most left, some stayed. I guess dying with pride is more important than living knowing people are dead to some of those people, but that's just the way it is. I saved a few lives today, that make me very proud of myself. See ya next time!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to save a few lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cool how you used miscellaneous about limbs all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job saving people's lives. Nice uses of vocab words too!

    ReplyDelete