CRASH!!! I landed in Paris. It was a cool, dark, and very humid morning. I don't know how I got there, but I knew it was in medieval times judging by the clothes. I found a note stuck on my trusty backpack. It read,
"Dear Mr. Thunder,
We are happy to inform you that a job has opened at the University of Paris for an art teaher . We know that you love to teach people lessons and knowledge. I hope you will take this oppertunity.
Your employer,
Singor Volpe"
Well I do like to teach people lessons, I do love knowledge, and I do love art. I think I'll take the job. Since I'm taking a new job, I'm going clean up a bit. I don't know much about medieval fashion, but I know I look like a guy who was just pelted with eggs. I walked over the the university, with a little help from some maps.
******************************************************************
As I walked into my class room I knew this was going to be interesting. there were three girls with shoes so pointy I think they could stab my eye out. Two guys who were busy checking out there muscles to think, and of course the poised nerd who only painted his whole life. "Listen up!" I yelled, it seemed to get their attention, " I need you to all introduce yourselves with a painting of your name you've got twenty minutes, go! The time was up and I walked around the room one painting was quite well...umm a painting, anther said Mona on it, but the best one by far was one that said Pierre. There was an airy sense about him he seemed a little bit too cocky. I gawked about the painting for a little while, then we moved on. Pierre was looking bored, so I asked what her was doing. He responded "You can teach me nothing! I am much more talented than you will ever be. I should be teacher!"
Well then! I guess I am not good enough for his ego. Only one way to solve this... PAINT BATTLE!!!!! I told Pierre what we would do to settle this. The rules are simple one topic for both paintings, and one painting per person. The topic is... The Forest! We unleashed art. Spinning, slashing, a blur of movement, a hazard by all means. Dark greens and mellow browns. The Time was almost up. I looked at the sun, time was almost up... and done!We had finished. His was impeccable, mine... flawless. We looked at the judge (the headmaster), and awaited his decision. He took a glance back and forth. "And the winner is... Pierre!"
"What!??" I quizzically screamed. I was sure I won, but now I realize that winning isn't everything. I guess I"ll just have to find a second job somewhere else... I guess that's just life. Bye!
It sounds like you would make a good teacher: you yell a lot, you have paint battles, your students are better than you.
ReplyDelete