Sunday, October 16, 2011

M#1: A Taste (smell, feel, sound,look) of Europe

               As I stepped of my hippie car the aroma of wheat and barley wafted into my nose, I realized that my bus took me back to ancient Europe. The spires towered over me with a sense of authority. The tall grass swiped across my legs as I walked up to the castle. The stone walkway into the castle was brought to and abrupt stop by the draw bridge. I heard the creaking of the drawbridge coming down. I walked in the gates and the fragrence of salmon was apparent, but that wasn't the only thing that seemed fishy. I took a look around the castle it seemed like nobody was there, but that was only what I thought at the time.
              The Dark chamber was quiet, untill I saw that it was the jail. A jet black figure stepped out. I ran.
              I woke up with a jolt. Life was back to normal. The Bright daylight streamed into the window. I knew today would be a great one. I walked into my car and went off to work or so I thought. The psychedelically radical portal appeared again and I landed in what looked like medieval market in Italy. There was a line of people that I viciously hurtled through. I didn't quite know where I was, but I knew what I wanted... food! I walked up to a vendor and asked him if I could have some chicken. The sight of food almost made me pass out. It was an explosion inside of my mouth, and a few feathers were in there too. I was greatly satisfied, and drool trickled down my chin. I was so full that as soon as I got into an inn and rented the room, I just passed out.
              The next morning I decided to go out into the town and discover new sights and smells. Life was good. I was very tired and delirious, but I pulled myself out of bed and ate some breakfast. It felt Indifferent from any other day, until I actually got out of my room.  A strong fragrance wafted through my nose. A dead silence was all I could, or couldn't for that matter, hear.  Everything was sullen in town. Nobody was talking or anything. I didn't want to be the one who broke the silence, so I kept my mouth shut. The smell was growing stronger. I started to play hot cold with it. after about three minutes I saw my  car was the source of the smell. Apparently thats why nobody was talking, the smell was so utterly vicious that it made people literally unable to talk. I guess this is too much of a distraction for the castle, so I left before anyone could interrogate.
              They say theres no place like home, but Europe is as close to a second home as I will ever get. I hope I get to go back soon. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment