Thursday, March 3, 2011

M12: New fields (of Rome)WC

       There it is, the villa they're building for me! After I was able to help the Plebeians. they decided to lend me a hand so we found a nice spot and build a nice villa in the country. Villas were built in the countryside because of the need of labor there and because of all the awesome possibilities there like making a pool or having a farm!
      Well it's time for me to prep their nicely built house up! Magic backpack! Unpack my house into this one. Oh yeah! I have my house in an awesome location that is practicably invisible to anyone else who didn't build it it's so well camouflaged . The nice waffled design of the pasture, that is wide open for possibilities, was made for my livestock.The pasture makes me think of home, but I think I'll make a baseball field of it... Well If their pasture is this nice and baseball won't be invented for another while...
       They're done a really nice job of building it... sorta, well they're poor so I can't blame them! Their idea of where to put the pool was interesting but it will work.Well I can't tell why anyone would need a slave here but apparently it's a normal thing some people even offered to be my slave but  I don't need any...
                          *******************************************************
    Why?!!!! why did i not take a slave, everything is going crazy! I need a slave!Well I guess there you have the lesson of this story, If you're offered a slave take it!See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm not sure I agree with the lesson of your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the WS and I agree that their idea of where to put the pool was interesting. NICE JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete