Friday, February 25, 2011

m11: PLEBIANS, FREEDOM, OH YEAH! WC

  Although leaving Greece was tough Rome will be even better. Breathing in my first breath of Roman air... and my first skydive in Rome too.Creeping up on me was Rome, the great Italian city, in all it's majesty.  Drove into the wind, I fall into the city, slowly touching the ground. Even as I walk into the city I could tell this would be a special trip.Freedom seamed like a dream in this city, men were just walking around with such extremely upright posture that my back cramped up just looking at them.(some of them were a bit blubbery though) Great amounts of the people were walking around like slaves though. How did this city come to be this way? I'll find out!                                 

                                                              ******************
     Jumbled up place you've got here. Killing freedom with two social groups one better than the other, I need to stop this!Life  must be so complicated here,I need to start an uprising to stop this. My Idea must have spread out through the town so I set a meeting point to discus a plan with the interested people.


                                                              ******************
     Nobody must have thought this was a bad idea been, because we riled up quite a few people and we sent a messenger to send our complaint to the patricians. On the night after we gained the right to have a few people in the government to make laws but only for us plebeians, we had a party.Well looks like my job here is done and as they say the rest is history. 

5 comments:

  1. I like how you used the writer secret!
    ~Zorah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you challenged yourself with the WC. I also like your WS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your WS sentence. I also like how you did the WC challenge. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You start with an AAAWWUBBIS, but you don't use a comma! URGH!

    ReplyDelete