Friday, April 22, 2011

M#13: Over the river and through the Plateau...

            MAYDAY! MAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE FALLING RAPIDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "HOLD ON I YELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VWWWOSSSSSSSSSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "AGGGGGGGGGGGG NOT ENOUGH ENERGY LEFT I'M TO FAMISHED TO THINK!" FWOOOOOM... CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            " We have received a transmission from your jet of you falling, breaking a bone, and starving. Don't be afraid help is on it's way, we have located you in the Hindu Kush mountains."
            Finally the people got to my location and nursed me back into health. It only took about three months for that to happen though. The thing that surprised me the most was that it only took them three months to LEAVE ME STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOUNTAIN RANGE!!!!!
             *Sigh*I need to stay calm and ZEN GRAVITY GO! I floated up into the sky and soared over cities until I landed in the Deccan Plateau.The fist things I saw were an amazing waterfall, Giant mountains, and grass.
It didn't take me long to think up of my first activity... gravity surfing!
              I floated up to one of the eastern ghats and spotted a river. I created another ball of light gravity and jumped on the river. It was a very swift river with rocks in the middle so I had to quickly dodge the rocks and make sure I didn't fall down. Well it's easier said that done, so how about you try it! Finally the moment I was waiting for SPLASH! CANNON BALL OFF A WATER FALL!
              Phew that was all of the adrenaline rush  will ever need, but as I fell I saw my plane coming for me. Well I guess first hand knowledge is really a great way to learn, and adrenaline helps to learn too.
This was a great experience that I will never forget. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad crashing and being stranded in the mountains turned out to be such a great experience. Or were you talking about the surfing?

    ReplyDelete