The ship started moving, but the men on the other boats were quicker. The strike of the ram took out the hull with one mighty smash. All the ships went back to their place as the next moved in. The process seemed to take forever until the huge caboodle of Persian ships came then the war heated up.
The Persians fought valiantly but only destroyed 40 of our ships while we destroyed all 400 of theirs.The only problem... we were on of the ships taken out. So I figured maybe I could help them for this valiant battle they fought so I made a life raft and took all the men to shore to later be transported. For me, my ride is here(darn-it I didn't get to use my spear!) , so I gotta go. See ya next time on the Journal of Zen Skys!
Exciting!!!!!I like how your ship was taken out but you survived.That was great.
ReplyDelete