Thursday, January 20, 2011

M9:Olympic Games + My sport

Still here outside of Greece.Home of the Olympics!Oh! I forgot it's Olympic tryout week, I should go to tryout my favorite sport,discus there! Jet!
                                                 *****************************
         Here I am, Olympia, trying out. Obviously this is the Olympics, so why wouldn't I cheat... don't answer that.I used my powers to make me bulkier so I could toss a spear... out of the stadium ....yeah I'm absolutely on to the Olympics. Beside the record for the furthest throw of a javelin comes a sport commemorating me. So after a debate (of about three seconds) I decided discus, the sport of throwing lead discs as far as possible. I love discus; the Greeks believe that the javelin throw is the greatest sport. 
          
                                               ******************************
              Ah the day of the Olympics, joy everywhere, the pressure is at a crazy level inside of me, I will do this I have Bulk and an exclusive sport never seen before, I will do this!
          Okay walk in, throw a disk, walk out. Lets go! As I walk up, I feel a mysterious breeze by me.I walk up, throw the disk, walk out. I looked over my shoulder at my throw, I already had the thought I would be victorious... Uh oh! third place how did I do that? Well I get what they say. The more cocky you are, the less you will be victorious.Hear that kids?! Well I guess it's time to go, bye!

3 comments:

  1. I really like your post! It was very interesting! I like how you were describing the mysterious breeze. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of absolutely and I like how you focus on the discus throw. i also liked how you TAUGHT PEOPLE A LESSON WITH THE COCKY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pablo. This was like a fable with a valuable lesson.

    ReplyDelete