Friday, January 7, 2011

M8: War or peace take your pick (War) part 1

               Well now I'm just sitting in my jet tired as a zombie a then "vwerp!" Here I am, back in Greece not knowing what to do. "Beep! Beep!" Oh that's my time travel pager, okay so I need to join a Persian war battle.Well I've always liked the trap battle of Salamis so I guess I'll be an Athenian naval soldier.
                                                    *****************
                                                  Whoosh! Wow right in the middle of the sea! How did I get here? Whatever, lets just take a quick look.Okay the ship trap has been set (the ships are in a circle to trap an enemy and destroy them) , I'm holding a spear, and a ship is coming into the trap. It's coming closer, closer, "Charge! yelled a soldier.


                                                                        To Be Continued...



                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. I liked how you said at the end to be continued and i also liked how you said I was holding a spear. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said to be continued because it will make people want to read your blog more. It was also cool how you included the sounds to make it feel like you where really there.

    ReplyDelete