Wednesday, December 8, 2010

M6: when in Greece... Part 2/2

            A jump divides me and the ground. Well this is why you don't buy a jet for half of, I guess the half was the landing gear. Not cool! The usual routine goes about and when I wake up I find myself right beside of a Greek Mountain. I see a small village and go to check it out.
            The first sign that this wasn't a democracy was right in the middle of all the farms was A large building and in front of it a large statue of a man with a sword raised over his head, a tyrant no doubt, a superior ruler that overthrew a oligarchy to take power and in doing so blew up his ego abut 1,000 times.
            As I walk in a man walks up to me, " Don't enter!" He plead "Save your self while you can"
            "No!" I exclaim " I will liberate your city-state from your tyrant!"
            "Do as you wish,only he could tell me to stop you."
             I walk in there proudly, but decide well... I can't just attack for nothing, I just need to keep him in surveillance and I'll hide as a farmer. I call my jet back and use it's currency change machine. Now that that part is done now I can move on to the matter at hand surveillance and building a farm this may take a while...                                                          

                                                                        ******
           Well now that I'm all moved in I've talked to the neighbors... yeah that guy was just crazy the tyrant loves his city everyone that does a good deed gets 1 square mile of the Aristocrats land! at least I did get to grow an olive tree and make olive oil, pretty cool right? Real ancient Greek olive oil of superior quality!                                                                
           

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I hope you don't get killed by the tyrant! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used lots of information about the government in the post! ~Zorah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait so he was a GOOD Tyrant? That's cool.

    ReplyDelete