Thursday, December 16, 2010

M7: Hephstasus's Forge Part 1

       Greece is so fun, but I think a trip to New York City will be a better way to learn about Greece by visiting the Empire State Building, 500th floor (aka Mt.Olympus).My Jet is just about dead and that's problem, so we'll need to get back to the normal day for fuel because he has only one time charge left.      
                    Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ching!
        Ah New York the big apple, luckily my jet has to use his landing gear (no fainting!) because he is almost out of fuel, New York airport, here we come!As I make our way through the airport I see glimpses of slime on the floor so I decided to follow it, and believe it or not I followed it all the way to the Empire State building 500th floor into the chamber of the gods...well under it. Is that Hephaestus, why is he here? Achoooooooooo!  Wow that's a bad cold oh.... so that slime was...(shivers). Wow it's hot, extremely hot, oh crud I just followed Hephaestus into his forge.

4 comments: