Thursday, December 2, 2010

M6: When in Greece... Part1/2

                   "Goodbye Egypt I had many great times with you!"
                   My last words before lift off from Abu-Simbel. This day started as one of those days where your stomach feels like your teacher just yelled at you but surprised you at the same time.
                   "I've just received a new Email from T.T.I." Said my jet. Oh-ya my jet can talk!
                   " Read it jet!" I reply.
                   "I'm sorry the message is in a superior operation system."  
                   " Wait, Isn't your system auto up-date?" I inquire.
                   "ohhhhhhhhh right... Okay! Greece is your next mission destination."
                   " YES!!!!!!! Thanks jet!"                  
                   " Now Arriving in Greece"
                   "Where?!"I Question.
                   "I don't know depends where you jump!"
                   "HAHAHAHA!"
                                                                    TO BE CONTINUED!

2 comments:

  1. Very funny! I like all the dialouge in this first part of your mission. I also like how you split the mission into two parts.

    ReplyDelete