You know that situation where somebody thinks your an entire different person? Well this was one of those times. Let me back up and tell you how this happened.
It was, I do believe, January, 26th.I was on my way back to the portal home when a man came up screaming, "I need your help right now, what are you doing!?"
I was a little flustered, but I went along with it. I asked what he needed, his reply, "You're funny, but seriously help me find Kato Kindu's weakness." After all of my research on Uganda I knew that Kato was one of Uganda's first kings. This was his brother Rukidi Mpuuga. I was assisting the first king of Uganda to find a way to assassinate his brother, now this I didn't remember in my studies.
I was very confused but being the great (fake) griot I was, I had to devise a plan for my king. I decided it would be best to kill Kato away from any cities or other public places. He was a great ruler, so people would know if this happened. If a king was killed, guess who was the first suspect in line was. That's right, the first in line to be king. That would make Rukidi a fugitive! I had to tell Rukidi this was a horrible idea!
"You can't do this!" I screamed at Rukidi.
" Why not, he is keeping me off of the throne that is rightfully mine!" Rukidi yelled back, with a malignant glare in his eyes.
"We both know that's a lie, so just don't do it!" I retorted, but then I thought "I am being horrible to the ruler. I am a bad griot!"
" I was wrong Rukidi do it, here your brothers weakness is the scale of a cod"
" Thank you" he replied, " well now I am off to mortify, and/or kill my brother!"
Wait one second I thought... no... is it?... Was it was the scale of a salmon I was thinking of... Better run! See You later... Hopefuly.
Highlight your vocab words more, they blend in! But I never knew a king killed his brother for throne there!
ReplyDeleteGreat uses of vocab words! I also like how you put lots of dialogue in your post.
ReplyDelete