Wednesday, November 10, 2010

M4 The work of a hero... (or me)

Well Dreams are one thing visions are another,this was a dream First off considering I was enormous this had to be a dream, considering a second my hair isn't burnt in two (so far as I know) Well let's get you into the back story:
              It seemed like any other day I just woke up and that was the only normal part because as soon as I reached for my cereal ( yes! no more sandwiches for breakfast!)A giant giraffe like without a long neck  broke through my house (still in court about if he was just taking a morning walk and my house was so small he couldn't see it or just vandalism still ether way He owes me big time.)and grabbed me (see why it isn't even close to real now) then took me to the Giza Pyramid (see I can respect that originality) and hung me by the limbs.I hung,I waited,I cried for help. Eventually Horus ( National patron god of Egypt) got so Fed up of hearing a yelling human he just came to see what was happening. Horus Burst in yelling but froze in his tracks and just muttered "S-s-s-set!"
               For some reason this rang a bell in my head... Oh right he is the god of chaos, deserts, and storms!  No wonder that was the Set animal that broke into my house and took me here duh! Set  grumbled  "Oh its just you and shot a fire ball in which falls under the category of chaos, because it burnt my hair in two! At this point my anger factor sky rocketed, and that turns on my powers, so now I am to enormous for anything to move me, ha!  Set, screaming horrifically, tries to fight. Even to hold of Horus off is difficult but I come in and apparently the impact as so great, that we just warped to the Red Pyramid, the third pyramid built for the same Pharaoh, Snefru. At this point Set was out of the earth unconscious so we decided to bury him again only this time forever. 
        And Now we're back here and wait, that cant be true, but my hair no!!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. I like all the action in your blog, I also like that this happens to you ina dream, because if it didn't that would be pretty freaky.

    ReplyDelete