The Temple of Ramses II! I knew him how could I forget!Wait in this picture it looks more... complete, now it looks half built wait those are Egyptian workers and that's Ramses II. I walk over to talk to him and ask him what he is doing he responds simply "Leading a creation of one of the greatest monuments in Egyptian history, how about you?"
"well..."I stammered somewhat paralyzed
"I thought so now if you don't mind I need to get back to work"
I just thought wow just wow. As I move along I'm just appalled about how sassy he was I enter my house backpack I grab hold of my door and enter and just fall asleep. As I wake up I just go back and see him to give him a piece of my mind and I did. Ramses, yelling ferociously, gave chase.A few men behind him came too but I'm just to fast, yup I just can't go 2 hours without using them except when I'm knocked out for A while after I use them but that's a different story, but this one's over now that my trusty jet picks me up.
I think most Pharaohs were sassy. Sort of comes with the job.
ReplyDelete