As I wake up from the effects of my powers I find my self on a felucca.My nose catches a whiff of Egypt's finest food's or so my nose told me. I still couldn't see very well or hear or feel... apparently the only sense that wasn't damaged was smell.
I realized that someone was yelling at me when my senses .As my full senses came back I found myself hung on a rope over what? a sandwich? No That's just a crocodile. Wait a crocodile! Oh I'm on the Nile river the most historic river in Africa of course and that's King Tut telling his adviser to take me down.Wait King Tut! Wow I can't believe my luck!As they took me down Tu got down Tut said something along the lines of Who are you and why are you here!I stared.he asked again but I still couldn't believe I could understand him. Right It's the TTI Translator device! I told him I was coming from the future but he didn't understand so I just said It was a small village just east of the Red sea. He didn't believe me so I ran And fast. Powers are useful but the Nile river didn't agree with my powers because I ran up the oldest dam ever recorded, but fell when I went past the edge and with the light gravity fell fast. But for a brief second I got to see the great temple of Ramses.
Just then my trusty jet picked me up and we went of to our next destination.
Dangled over crocodiles! Yikes!
ReplyDelete