Pre Mission...
The day started badly when I found out I ran out of cereal well i guess that's what you get for late night snacking, so I just settled for a nice old B.L.T sandwich.As I fly over my destination my plane went a bit faster than usual and well the plane went faster than the speed of light. So... I ended up 3,984 years ago along the banks of the Nile river and did as I do... that's right sky diving time. But of course due to my luck no parachutes are aboard my plane so I'm forced to use my powers. as I used my powers a soft light enveloped me as every thing went blank. All I remember was I jumped, but It was like riding down to earth on a cloud, I was surprised by this because this was a recent gift from The Creator of Life who is always so mysterious with what ever he does and just gives anyone a riddle and a mysterious smile.
I thought you where very descriptive and usd goog languish.
ReplyDeleteI think you had a lot of deialeds in it.AND made a lot of since.
ReplyDelete