As the end comes near, I wonder where I should stay until the end of time. Because my contract with TTI is linked with the PPS school schedule on June 13, I will have to retire. It is time for one final adventure! I must travel to the one place where everything is amazing, Fiji!
My flight is off and it is just a mere two minutes before I fall asleep. I wake up to the sound of a flight attendant telling me to put my seat belt on before we land. I step out and see that this lush paradise will become my new home. I am flushed with both nostalgia and happiness. And with those feelings in mind I head back in time one last time.
With a flash of light, I land in a rain forest. I figure this is Fiji before it became a commercial destination. I bushwhacked my way back out to a beach. I walked down a long strip of sand, but then I saw a small hut about fifty meters down the beach. I figured this was a home of a Milanese settler. The Milanese were this first recorded inhabitants of Fiji. I run up to it and saw behind the trees there was a civilization here.
I cautiously proceeded into the trees and got to a clearing, and in that clearing was a whole grouping of houses. I slowly crept around it, I didn't know what would happen if I was caught. Then it hit me. Literally. I was hit square on the top of my head with a rock.
I fainted, but when I woke up I was on a torture table, or something or that nature, anyways the point is there were people who obviously didn't like me and if I didn't get out of this situation quickly I was toast. I gathered all of my strength and teleported back to the present one more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment